oKular got three new features:
- Overview mode
- Another viewing mode - you can specify how many rows and columns the Page View can have. Plus you can have a continous and a non-continous one. Useful for looking through the whole pdf in a hasty manner or just checking whether all pages of a print are ok.
- Editor-like text selection
- Ever bothered the select tool was just too big for what you wanted to select? Editor-like text selection is the thing for you. It feels like kate ;) Plus in the future i'm going to add selection of images too and later Richtext copying to clipboard :) Yay oKular!
- Hardware blending!
- Yes, since KDE4 is for now a bit far away, oKular uses XRender directly to create the alpha-blended selection rectangles. Now selection is faster then ever. Thanks go to fredrikh for giving me an idea on how to implement it. oKular could damn use Qt4, but I will blog about it later today.
- Postscript support is back
- Well not a new feature as it already existed, but now with libqgs separated and cleaned up (and released), it is faster then ever! Sometimes even faster then pdfs.
Here is a sample of what all the features together look like.